Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Brief Announcement.


Hello, Boils and Ghouls. Well, shit,  it is with a slightly defective heart that I must announce all updates for Micro-Brewed Reviews and all her sister sites will most probably remain suspended for the foreseeable future. The reason? Two weeks ago I suffered a "cardiac event." And while the cadre of medical professionals take their own sweet time to get to the bottom of this, they felt this wasn't too serious, but, it could be a warning sign of something truly dire. (My money's on congestive heart failure.) Thus and so, I have officially joined the list of the over-medicated (-- take one of these, and then take one of these to counter the side-effects of that, and then take this to counter the side-effects of that...), as everything I've taken thus far seems to be making things only worse. Yeah, between the vertigo, PVCs, and the insomnia, not adjusting well at all. And while I try to make peace with all this my brain just cannot focus long enough to get anything written, let alone posted. Hopefully, this will get straightened out soon. Until then, Happy Hallowe'en, and if you got any spare good vibes, feel free to send them my way.

1 comment:

Tim Lehnerer said...

You have my best and sincerest wishes for a full, inexpensive, and complication-free recovery. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...