Monday, May 9, 2016

Movie Poster Spotlight :: Foreign Jobs :: A Set of Italian Photobustas for Star Wars (1977)
















The first person who says "Don't you mean A New Hope?" gets tossed in the Sarlacc pit with Lame-O-Fett. Yeah, yeah, fine, whatever, I totally blew the deadline for May the 4th on this one. But to make up for it, here, have four promotional posters courtesy of Coca-Cola and Burger King issued way back in 1977. I had the ones with droids and Vader, and just like my collector glasses, I wish like hell I knew where they all went.





Other Points of Interest:



Star Wars (1977) Lucasfilm :: 20th Century Fox / EP: George Lucas / P: Gary Kurtz, Rick McCallum/ D: George Lucas / W: George Lucas / C: Gilbert Taylor / E: Richard Chew / M: John Williams / S: Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Alec Guinness, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Peter Cushing

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...