Saturday, December 17, 2016

Countdown :: My 100 Favorite Films of All Time in No Particular Order: #100 - #91:











Earlier this year I did a 100 Favorite Films countdown over on Twitter. And being completely swamped with no time to write this holiday season, I figured I'd close out the year by re-posting it here in a lead up to my Best Films of 2016 post. Please note this is a list of favorite films, not best films. (That would be an entirely different list.) And so, here are the films I love and can watch again and again and again with nary a guilty pleasure in the whole bunch. Again, there's no real order to it but I might sandbag a few for a Top 10 to polish this off. So please, enjoy these revelations or revel in how big a cine-idiot you think I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Three faves of mine on this list: This Gun's For Hire.......Veronica Lake (sigh) The Taking of Pelham 123......Matthau in the 70s could do no wrong. Matinee.....Great great movie.

W.B. Kelso said...

I got a feeling there will be at least a "few" more that we concur on as the countdown continues. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...