Monday, December 19, 2016

Countdown :: My 100 Favorite Films of All Time in No Particular Order: #90 - #81:











Earlier this year I did a 100 Favorite Films countdown over on Twitter. And being completely swamped with no time to write this holiday season, I figured I'd close out the year by re-posting it here in a lead up to my Best Films of 2016 post. Please note this is a list of favorite films, not best films. (That would be an entirely different list.) And so, here are the films I love and can watch again and again and again with nary a guilty pleasure in the whole bunch. Again, there's no real order to it but I might sandbag a few for a Top 10 to polish this off. So please, enjoy these revelations or revel in how big a cine-idiot you think I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adventures in Babysitting is a lot of fun, but it loses out to 'The Citizen Kane' of Babysitter movies; Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead. Also, it's hard to believe Elizabeth Shue just six years later would be in Leaving Las Vegas-----I wonder how many fans of hers went to see her expecting a far different movie?

BillyWitchDoctor said...

God, it's so weird how you're picking some of my faves that I thought no one in this entire dimension would ever select. Despite its completely asinine tacked-on "paperboys save the day" subplot, The Monolith Monsters outshines many of the 'classics' of its time. And fuck yeah, The Giant Claw and The Blues Brothers are immortal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...