Saturday, October 2, 2010

And we're back...

It was an interesting month off to say the least. Picked up a second job *grumble*mortgage*grumble*bills*grumble*responsibilities*, which required two weeks of training on top of the full time job that saw me average about three hours of sleep per night. Good times. Anyways, before we get to stalk'n and slash'n just a quick housekeeping note that while I was away, a brief power glitch reset all of my online passwords, and all my Kafkaesque attempts to regain access to my old e-mail account went for naught. So, if you'll note on the lower side-bar if you need to get in touch with me directly my new address is dead//ed//2.0//at//hotmail.com. (Without the //s and a converted @.)

Thanks,
The Management

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...