Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello, I Must Be Going...


I had hoped to squeeze out one more post before officially calling it, but, eh, to hell with it. That's right, folks. Time for my annual sabbatical from the Blogosphere for the entire month of September to recharge the old mental batteries and let the scabs on my knuckles heal over from all that typing. However, between returning to Pittsburgh for another bout with The Drive-In Super Monster Rama, I will be popping my head back up like a certain cinematic varmint, if ever so briefly, to participate in She Blogged By Night's Camp and Cult Blogathon with a film that represents what the world might have looked like today if Marty McFly had only borked things up when he went back in time to 1955. As for the film's true identity, well, you'll just have to tune in and see.


I'm participating. Are you?

Beyond that, see ya'll in October, and now I'll let The Other Ones play me out. Adios, Boils and Ghouls.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...