Wednesday, June 3, 2015

YouTube Finds :: The Devil and George Jefferson: The New Twilight Zone (1985-1989)


Video courtesy of Ray McDonough.

I clearly remember the roar of approval when Sherman Hemsley pulled his own hash out of the eternal hellfire when he out-witted a Ron Glass-fueled demon the first time I watched I of Newton. (Loved the ever-evolving T-shirt.)  I have many fond memories of episodic TV like this in the 1980s, but am generally confused by their source. Never sure if they were a new Zone, a new Alfred Hitchcock Presents, a Tales from the Darkside, a Ray Bradbury Theater, a Darkroom, an Amazing Stories, or, yes, even an episode of Monsters, most of which are floating around on YouTube, just begging to be tracked down, watched, and collated -- and I'm just the guy to do it. CANNONBALL!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...