Saturday, August 31, 2019

Lunar Crater: 9 Miles Until the Annual September Sabbatical.


Wait. Where in the hell did August go?! Well, wherever it went, she gone, and that means September is nigh and my biological clock confirms it's time for our annual Sabbatical. Time to step away from the keyboard to recharge the decaying gray matter and let the scabs on my typing knuckles heal up a bit. Of course, when we return, I will once again be participating in this:


That's 26 films, 26 reviews, in 26 days for your reading displeasure. But! For what I commit in spelling errors and grammatical atrocities I more than make up in the pretty pictures to look at department. So, there's that. I know, I know, this outburst will more than double my output for the entire year thus far, you say. Well, I got news on that front, too. So stay tuned for a HUGE announcement once Hubrisween 2019 concludes -- he typed ominously. Until then, stay cool, Boils and Ghouls. I. Am. Outta. Here...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...