Thursday, April 14, 2016

Twitter Me This, Boils and Ghouls! Also, Another Blogathon Alert.


It took me nearly four years to truly embrace it, but embrace it I finally have. Yeah, when I first got lured into the Twitterverse like some errant child chasing the promise of a puppy into a stranger's van, I found the whole experience to be a bit stalkery and too constrictive. But now. Now I get it. I think. Anyhoo, if you enjoy my ramblings and reviews here at the Brewery, I encourage you to also follow my Twitter account, found in one easy step by clicking here, as well. There, you will find update alerts on all our consortium of blogs, and running commentaries on whatever I'm watching, including pics and snap-vids to use as evidence to back up all outlandish claims and observations for things like Doctor Strange (1978), Jaws 3 (1983), and Thunderball (1963) plus a whole lot more with a whole lot more to come. 


And while we're on the subject of shameless plugs, I've also answered the call to participate in The Great Villain Blogathon for the fine folks at The Speakeasy, Silver Screenings, and Shadows and Satin. And while the film I chose is technically chock-full of villains, I will be focusing on George Kennedy's take on Red Leary in Michael Cimino's seminal rural crime caper, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot (1974). Cannot wait to dig into it.


I'm participating. Are you? 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...