Thursday, December 22, 2016

Countdown :: My 100 Favorite Films of All Time in No Particular Order: #70 - #61:











Earlier this year I did a 100 Favorite Films countdown over on Twitter. And being completely swamped with no time to write this holiday season, I figured I'd close out the year by re-posting it here in a lead up to my Best Films of 2016 post. Please note this is a list of favorite films, not best films. (That would be an entirely different list.) And so, here are the films I love and can watch again and again and again with nary a guilty pleasure in the whole bunch. Again, there's no real order to it but I might sandbag a few for a Top 10 to polish this off. So please, enjoy these revelations or revel in how big a cine-idiot you think I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Magnificent Seven is one of the greatest movies of all time. And don't let anyone tell you that Steve McQueen is the coolest of the seven. The Magnificent James Coburn absolutely epitomizes cool as Britt (as Chris... yul) says, "Best there is with a gun or a knife." Coburn was cool in every movie he ever made, the pride of Laurel, Nebraska.

W.B. Kelso said...

"I was aiming for the horse."

The one that's actually grown on me the most over the years is Bucholz. The kid did pretty good, I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...